Sunday, January 23, 2011

Micfo Review. Web Hosting Provider

Searching for web hosting has been more than a hassle for me. I have spent countless time with hosts that didn't live up to my standards and have spent hundreds of dollars trying to get ahead with the right web host. But none of the hosting services I tried were compatible with the needs of my website.

I used all the "well known" hosts like yahoo, hostgator, godaddy et cetera. All of which had terrible down time on my site. Contacting customer service usually took 2 - 3 days for godaddy and longer for yahoo. Hostgator was working great for about 3 weeks, and then I don't know what happened. I launched a major campaign advertising my site and when the traffic started pouring in, hostgator failed to keep the server working to host my site. So I wasted several hundred dollars in advertising to send people to a dead site.

Which brings me to my new found web hosting service. I signed up for Micfo 2 months ago. I chose their Infinity package and then installed my site to their server. I have received over 700,000 visitors per month since I joined their service and have had 0 downtime. My sales have went through the roof since I have more people actually being able to see my site and I couldn't be happier with the price and service.

If you are looking for a reliable, affordable and convenient web hosting service, then I highly recommend Micfo. You can visit their site by following this link: Micfo.com I am greatly pleased with these folks and plan to be with them for the life of my business.

No comments: