Sunday, August 26, 2007

I am gearing up to leave again today!

Well, I will be leaving for another week on the road tonight. I am going to take my wife and kids fishing before I go though. I am noticing that I am having a hard time getting motivated to leave now a days. I love trucking, don't get me wrong, but I think I am missing out on too much family things. I guess that comes with the lifestyle eh?

Anywho, I am thinking of buying me a laptop to keep in the truck so I can update this blog more frequently. Right now I can only update when I get home on the weekends. If anyone has a decent laptop for sale, contact me and lets discuss it.

Til next time, keep yourself between the ditches and your hands outta your britches, I'll catch yall on the flip side!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

excuse me what is a REAL truck driver and the REALITY of truck driving? I have been looking for some definitions for quite a while and you seem to have the definitions. I want to see if i qualify to be a REAL truck driver.

Jason Hilton said...

A Real truck driver is someone who doesn't have to ask if he/she is qualified to be a REAL trucker.

Until you figure out if you are a real trucker or not, then I don't think you could handle the reality of trucking that I would lay out for you here.