Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Old West as it Should Be. An Old West Lawman's Memoir.

An Extremely Rare memoir of an Old West lawman has sparked my interest in the Old Wild West again. I have been thumbing through search engines for all the information I could find on the subject of the old west, but everything that peaked my interest was always related to how Hollywood portrayed the west to be like in the old days. I wasn't interested in that. I wanted to know what it was "Really" like.

I was listening to a lecture by Leon Metz and searching for information on Google about the old west, when I stumbled upon http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com. After reading the website I decided it was something I had to read. Now, I consider myself a connoisseur of the old wild west, but I felt dumber then a box of rocks after reading this. It blew my mind that I had finally found something that gave me an idea of what the real wild west was all about.

All the information on any of the search engines could not shake a stick at this memoir. It is about a real wild west lawman and his life. I am tempted to type about it here, but I do not want to give it away so to speak, because you are not going to feel it like I did until you read it. Go to http://www.oldwestlawmansforgottenmemoir.com to learn more about this book and to have your taste for the old west satisfied with the real story.


No comments: