Friday, February 4, 2011

Guitar Reviews, Amplifier Reviews and More Oh My! I Hit a Goldmine of Guitar and Amp Reviews.

Guitarists are going to love this one!

I have been playing guitar for about 15 years and am always on the lookout for new guitars and amplifier equipment. Lately I have been thinking about replacing my old Yamaha acoustic, but I have been out of the loop when it comes to new music equipment that I wasn't sure what I wanted.

I searched google for New and Used Guitars, Guitar Reviews, Amplifiers Reviews Etc, and found some decent material in regards to my searches. But the best out of the dozens of websites I visited was www.Guitar-and-Amplifier-Reviews.Com. This site had everything I needed to know about all makes and models of Guitars, Amps and other music gear.

I read dozens of reviews on Martin, Les Paul, Gibson and Taylor all of which are great guitars. I found one guitar in particular made by Taylor Guitar that I think I am going to purchase in the next few weeks. It fits my playing style and looks like it is built strong and the finish is what I was looking for. The reviews on it are all positive too. I have bookmarked this site for future use as I will be looking for an amplifier soon to go with my new guitar.

If you are in the Market for a New Guitar and/or Amplifier I strongly recommend vising Guitar-and-Amplifier-Reviews.Com before you buy. It will give you a heads up on the latest guitars and amps and you can make an informed decision.

No comments: