Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday eCards are now My Favorite Way to Wish someone a Happy Birthday.

I started sending Birthday eCards around a year ago to all the people I care about. I use to send cards in the mail, but it became cumbersome to find a birthday card that actually got my attention so to speak, not to mention having to put it in an envelope and "Hope" it makes it to it's destination. I wanted something that popped when people opened it, and traditional birthday cards that I found at the store just didn't cut it.

I had heard from friends of mine about online birthday cards and decided to do some research about it on Google. Before I chose a website to buy my ecards from I diligently browsed dozens of websites and searched through their birthday ecards sections to get an idea of what I could expect. I did this for a few days and I have to tell you, that there are a lot of sites with not so good choices of ecards. I was getting disappointed until I received a message from a friend of mine of Facebook recommending a site I had not went to yet.

I clicked the link and I was impressed right from the beginning. The site was easy to navigate and their ecards were great. I found a card I liked and placed my order. Here is the card I bought to send to my mother in law for her birthday: Click to Preview the eCard. I wrote a personal message to her and sent it. She received it the same day and called me laughing and crying at the same time. The ecard was perfect for her. At that moment I became hooked to ojolie.com and have been buying their ecards ever since.

No comments: